Link analysis isn’t just for gang, fraud, narcotics, or other large-scale or complex investigations. It’s also useful in a wide variety of “everyday” crimes: prostitution, assault, even homicide and property crimes.
Whether you’re a detective or investigator that does mobile forensics part-time, or a dedicated digital forensics analyst, link analysis can help you focus and direct your investigation or analysis. In Cellebrite’s next upcoming webinar, learn how to rapidly visualize key relationships and identify the connections and communication methods between known and potential victims and suspects.
The session will touch on key features from Cellebrite’s UFED Link Analysis software, including:
- Communication links between multiple mobile devices and their contacts, calls, SMSs, MMSs, emails, chats, application transactions, Bluetooth devices, locations, and more.
- Visual data representations that show how entities are connected
- Data filtering by time, date, number of contact times, and categories
- Bidirectional and unidirectional communications patterns between entities
- Location analytics that show whether entities were at the same place at the same time
You’ll also learn how to share your findings with colleagues, supervisors, attorneys and others who require the information.
Use this link to register for one of 6 scheduled sessions:
Tuesday, 03 December 2013
Session 1: 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 4pm GMT / 6pm Eastern Europe
Session 2: 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 9pm GMT / 11pm Eastern Europe
Wednesday, 04 December 2013
Session 3: 10am GMT / 10am Central Europe / 11am Eastern Europe
Session 4: 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 4pm GMT / 5pm Central Europe / 6pm Eastern Europe
Thursday, 05 December 2013
Session 5: 10am GMT / 10am Central Europe / 11am Eastern Europe
Session 6: 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 4pm GMT / 5pm Central Europe / 6pm Eastern Europe
We look forward to seeing you in Cellebrite’s next webinar!